Saturday 14 April 2007

found sculpture - beard 2

I had such a positive response to the last picture of my facial quiff that I thought I would, on an occasional basis, share with you what I see when look in the mirror first thing. I will not visit the rest of my face upon you - it is simply too disarranged first thing in the morning.
This morning's effort is a particularly fine example of the genre, which has form reminiscent of early Henry Moore or even Babara Hepworth. I did consider posting the picture the other way up - that's the problem with modern art, you can never tell which way up it is supposed to be.

5 comments:

  1. If your beard were a painting, it might be a Jackson Pollock...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is Wow! Thanks for the very kind thought regarding the tickets Tone - very good of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your beard very much looks like it has a life all of I'ts own Tone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tone-
    Just out of curiosity...is the bird in the picture below contemplating a relocation into your impressive whiskers?
    regards Gary...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hya tone,

    well i must say my quiffage in the morning is well impressive too! although not of the facial variety (thankfully)
    i find it hilarious when i hear people going on about having flat hair & it needin more body cuz i certainly don't!

    Embrace the fro tone!

    purkul
    x

    ReplyDelete