Tuesday 18 August 2009

naked from the ankles down

This is the first post of a new blog which will be about my practice as a photographer and community / participatory artist.
I have blogged before - http://blueshawkblog.blogspot.com/ - but it is some months since I posted - mostly because I ran out of things I wanted to say about having RA, which became the primary theme of blueshawkblog.
So this a new start - and I aim to be less random than previously - although, as with many of my aims I may diverge from my original purpose - at the age of 60 (nearly) I have to accept that about myself.
This new start has been triggered by going on the Barefoot Doctors summer school - today has been the first day, after which I'm pretty knackered, but pretty happy. And that is about as analytical or reflective I'm going to be at the mo' - I need to lurk on the sofa watching TV (not James Bond).

No comments:

Post a Comment